I am just... a color in the box
I am neither brighter nor darker than...
I want to be...
I smile when I'm sad...
My heart swells with emotional fervor
At the ills and highs I see around me...
I need to stew in this...
Feel the buzz... of the universe
Absorb it...
The engine is alive...
Smell the salt of disappointment
... of the approval of the wind
clearing the path ahead with each new day..
taste the energy... this Silence of the mind...
I do not try...
To correct the mistakes that teach me...
that would be senseless...
As we create each day anew...
Embrace the beautiful uncertainty...of a newborn
The stillness of the mob
As it races to the cliff
Uncertain of the surety of what is destined
To the blind.
Remember only the blind see in color...
Me... i am just ... a color in the box
Be kind Be Calm
Blessings of love and light ❤️
No comments:
Post a Comment