Saturday, July 25, 2026

My Mind Says

 F U...

That's what my m8nd says to me all the time

It does not gently lead me in some direction 

I get both sides of the story ...

And then I Am faced with the decisions....

This or that... up or down... left or right... etc

That's messed up...

... and they call it free will...

Fuck that they could have made it easier 

All the shirt I have to go through 

Just to decide if to do it 

This way or that...

I could pray... that could help

And then get up and run

This race that I decided to live

Rat race they call it...

I smell ... opportunity..... challenge.... sweat 

I sense greatness... love... beauty....

Fuck the mind... 

I'll do my own thing...

Live by my heart...

Live my greater life...light 

Create my own future....

Open doors....

Love sex drugs rocknroll...

Sounds good 👍 

Be kind Be Calm 

Blessings of love and light ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment