Wednesday, August 12, 2026

August 12 2026

 The Earth awakes...

 is awakened ...

... and wakes us...

to the new ...

Some want to live...

Some want to die...

most of us are just confused...

And don't care to find out...

... about their freedoms and sovereignty...

And losing these....

Its a new start today...

a new Earth comes today ...

Many just want...without asking why...

Learning what your futures hold...

Is in your best interest...

ask the new Earth to share its secrets..

Ask the water... the elements...

ask the old gods their secrets... their dogmas...

We keep looking out for them.... the gods...

Instead of looking inside ourselves...

Where we reside...

The real Gods... creators every one...

It all changes today...

Old goes away... new comes...

i am scared out of my wits...

Because there is much I don't know...

I laugh too... because I know nothing...

And thats the comedic truth...

I feel totally drained of my energies today...

Thank you Mother Earth for all you do today...

Planets aligning... 

Sun and Moon doing things...

Atmospheric stuff...

Energies collide and all that...

you are really busy today Mother...

Thank you 🙏🏻

My one cheat.... 

I know that I must keep my yin and yang balanced 

... that duty remains...

I know one soothing thing...

This too shall pass...

Om Shanti Om ❤️

Be kind Be Calm 

Blessings of peace love and light ❤️ 

No comments:

Post a Comment