Sunday, August 9, 2026

Reality?

... probably insanity...

Many think we just live this life...

We came from nowhere 

And we just disappear when we go...

No biggie... thats their reality...

Too boring and short for me...

So I've heard that we discovered 

The past ruins and fossils from

At least 5 past extinction events so...

That means I could have existed 

in each timeline then...

And in each timeline... I could have manifested 

In each lifeform at that timeline...

That's a couple billion lifetimes in each previous era 

Multiply that by 5...

That sounds about right for me...love and light 

I feel like I've lived all those beautiful lives...

In those dynamic timelines...

Wow ... I am awesome....

 so are you... old soul.... enjoy the life

Oh wait.... I forgot we already discovered 

Millions of planets and exo planets just in our galaxy...

in 2 trillion galaxies...

thats better.... ahhhh

Oh snap... last time...

Now the string theory says...

We exist in alternate realities

 simultaneously ... in different dimensions....

😀 .... well screw me sideways...

... shit I know... 

I said no more....

but... there are bubbles in the bathtub...

Our universe is just one bubble...

... too much?... yea...

Lets not get started with the fractals thing...

Spirit is awesome... ❤️

Be kind Be Calm 

Blessings of peace love and light ❤️ 


No comments:

Post a Comment