Shock and Awe on America is Published!!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
YOUR KIDS CONSUME FLUORIDE, ASPARTAME, GROWTH HORMONES...ALL ARE POISONOUS
We are consuming Poison...
What is even worse is that we are feeding it to our kids...
Read the warning label on your Toothpaste, It says if your child swallows more than a PEA SIZED amount of Toothpaste, call a Poison Control Center immediately, because the poisonous active ingredient is Fluoride.
PLEASE PAUSE MUSIC ON PLAYER TO YOUR RIGHT, BEFORE LISTENING TO VIDEO.